Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Friday, March 18, 2016


Making progress!  I put together the little drawer in the Queen's Crown.  Cool.  It fits in the crown like this:

And then you can pull it out:

The next part is putting together the top of the crown with all the velvet parts.  I've started one.  I discovered more threads that I accidentally cut.  Hopefully I fixed them.  Don't worry, the velvet is very easy to work with as Amy Mitten has put interfacing of some sort on it.  No problem.
This is going to be gorgeous!
It was back to the winter coat today.  30 degrees when I walked but at least there is no snow.

1 comment:

  1. That drawer is interesting.
    What a great project.