Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Not Yet

I didn't get my Amy Mitten kit yet but I saw that Grace and Ann did.  It was fun to see the package and all the goodies inside.  I'm thinking positively, I have more time to get some stuff finished up.  I finished the pre-stitching for the May Retreat.  It is just straight lines, so not exciting enough to show.  I am looking forward to pre-stitching for the June Retreat.  There is a rumor that it is violets.  Can't wait.

I have been working on the Silver Needle Circle of Friends project designed by Shepherd's Bush.  It is looking pretty good.

I want to make it into a needlebook, I think.

Then I decided that I should start the back of the baby quilt.  The baby is due next month so I better get a move on.  I cut strips to piece checkerboard style.

 I'll sew those together this afternoon.

It is a lovely day outside with barely a trace of snow to be found.  It makes me want to sing out loud.
A

1 comment:

  1. Cute SB stitching, it will make a cute needlebook.
    All the snow is gone here, it's been in the 60's all week!
    YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete