Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Got It!

I was delighted yesterday when the mailman brought me the new Amy Mitten kit!  Her kits are always so well put together.


Of course, I had to start it.  First you have to iron the parts and baste muslin to the design pieces.

Did it.  Then you have to do lots of backstitching around each piece.  I am on my third piece.

 It will take a while to get this done.  But it is so easy since there are dots to show exactly how long to make each stitch.

I got started on the back of the baby quilt.  I cut the strips and sewed them back together.  It is coming together.

 I'm flying by the seat of my pants here.  I'll keep adding on strips until I get to sixty inches.
Another warm day here, I love it.
A

1 comment:

  1. Glad your kit arrived.
    It looks awesome.
    The quilt is looking good too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete