Saturday, March 5, 2016

Boo Hoo

The mailman did not bring me Amy Mitten's new kit. Maybe it will come today.

 However, he redeemed himself by bringing me a different package.  I got the doll from England.  Yeah!


What?  It doesn't look like a doll?
That's the fun part.  The doll fits inside.

Right now she is almost naked.  She does have shoes and socks on.

 I need to make her a dress.
She has to bend her knees to fit in the egg.

I have to find just the right material for her dress.

I started on the bottom side of the blackwork biscornu.  I would like to finish that up today.  We'll see.


Have a fun Saturday!
A

4 comments:

  1. Awww the doll is so cute
    Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute.
    Loving this Biscornu.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that biscornu, it's elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your doll new or an antique in incredible condition. I have seen the dolls before but in the wonderful container, I am positively green with envy. Tottie by Rumer Godden is one of my favourite children's books.

    ReplyDelete