I must have done a good job in setting goals yesterday. I got both things done that I set out to do. The Beetle wings are done (don't look too closely!)
I started the Beetle's thorax, whatever that is. That puts me in lesson #7.
Grace said to go ahead and finish the butterfly wings. So I might.
I got chart page two done of the half doll. Yeah progress! I have a bit of momentum going on this and would like to finish the stitching. I'll see how much more I can get done today.
Thank you to Annette for the pictures of her finishing of the doll. I feel much more confident after seeing her pictures and reading how she did it. A picture really is worth a thousand words. I don't think I have any chopsticks. I probably have a small dowel somewhere though. I looked at the hole in the bottom of the half doll. There is plenty of room for something to support her.
The bathrooms are clean. I did my walking at the Y as it was threatening rain. Time to play.