There isn't much to see on the windows front. The window on the far right has the protective sheet off and looks so clear.
We put newspaper over them so DH could sand, seal and stain the wood. But trust me, they are a big improvement to what was there. We are glad to check that one off the list of things that need to be done.
I didn't get much stitching done yesterday with strange people walking around my house. I am half way done with the back of the Toy Chest. I got really sick of the over one stuff so it will be hard to go back to it today. Ugh.
I got Witchy in the mail. Yeah!
It will be such an easy quick little mouse. Maybe I'll reward myself and start it after I get some more of the over one alphabet done on the Toy Chest.
Next Thursday I'll be on an airplane. Can't wait!