Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Again

The week has gone so fast.  How can it be Friday again?
I got the attic done on Lindy Mouse's house.  I'm thinking I should do the winter side as it is my least favorite.  After last winter, I just am not thrilled by cold and snow anymore.

I want to get to the front door side as I like it the best.

I worked on one side of the Toy Chest.  I think I can finish it today if I work hard.  I got to the horse's rear, literally.

I started some pre-stitching for a class at the Attic in November.  It is kind of slow because it is mostly over one.
I started a new book.  It is Stephen King's Mr. Mercedes.  I'm hoping it doesn't get too gross.  He is such a good writer and it is a mystery (so far).  I downloaded the first episode of House of Cards from Itunes since it was free.  I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.  It was interesting to watch.  It makes me want to download another episode especially since there doesn't seem to be anything interesting on TV.
What a life I have!
A

1 comment:

  1. I am truly amazed at how much stitching and finishing you get done in a day.
    You do beautiful work. It is also very inspiring. Your trip to the Dupont Mansion and the Downton Abbey exhibit inspired me. My husband and I have a fairly new RV andlike fools that we are about two weeks ago we took off for Wilmington Delaware and stayed at a campground close by and saw the exhibit. We did not realize how bad the traffic was in that area.
    He offered to go to Salty Yarn but my nerves were about shot so we skipped it. We did do other things in the area but I don't want to write a book on your comments page.

    I am not very good with technology and don't know how to get rid of the No Reply that you mentioned.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete