This is what I was looking through my stash for yesterday.
It is a Mary Beale chart that I bought on ebay a while back. I got the bug to try it out after bidding on another Mary Beale design on ebay. I haven't really done any of her things so I should see if I like her designs before I buy more. Logical. So I looked up the threads needed. I misread the chart and the main color of the cross hatching. I was looking for the wrong color which was an ugly green. I changed it to a more golden color. Then I discovered that the actual color called for was a deep gold. Crazy. Oh well, I started it. It was fun to work on something completely different. I imagine it as a cover for a photo album.
I found a free design from Pelin Tezer for a rose that I think would be pretty on a slipper.
I wanted to work a Berlin style slipper but couldn't find the pattern that I wanted. I want to turn one of these roses around and do half the circle on the toe of a slipper.
I am waiting for the Mermaid Treasures class that starts today. I don't have my kit so I can't do anything anyway. I am also waiting for the second finishing lesson for Rhapsody in Blue. I can't really do anything until I get back from seeing Dylan. He very much enjoyed doing some needlepoint on plastic canvas last week and wanted to do some more. I'm going to make a trip to Hobby Lobby after I see Dylan. I'll try to behave myself.