Thursday, March 28, 2013

Waiting for Mr. Mailman

I have been working away on the Mary Beale album cover.  I want to finish the medallion in the middle.  I think it is going very well.  Since there is solid stitching, this project seems to go kind of slowly.

I am getting excited about Spring Fling.  Next week!  It will be fun to see friends again and hopefully to shop at Stitchville USA.  It is a great store.

Almost all of our snow has melted away.  It is looking more springlike.  I'm hoping Mr. Mailman will bring me something today.  I'm waiting for:  Mermaid Treasures kit, order from French Needle, Mary Beale's Pocketbook Needlework 1989 - 1992 that I bought on ebay.  I also have an order into Needle in a Haystack but half of what I ordered is back-ordered.  I've got my fingers crossed.
A

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to hear that Spring is melting your snow. We see the trees changing colours here and I am thinking that warmer clothes need ot be brought out of the storage chest! Complete opposites aren't we. Have fun at Spring Retreat.

    ReplyDelete