Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hat Check

I was able to finish the hat. Yeah!  Now I can stick it into Claire's Easter Basket stuff.  It seemed pretty easy to stitch this time around.  This is the fourth time I have made this hat so I think I've learned some things along the way.  I'm happy with it.


I am working on the Pantoufle de brodeuse l'etui a aiguilles et son traversin.  Whatever that means.  I think I'll just refer to it as the shoe.  I don't speak French although I think aiguilles means needles and brodeuse means embroidery but I'm just guessing.  This one is going well and I want to get to the actual shoe part as that looks like fun.

The sun is shining today but it is cold.  I was disappointed to hear that Threadwork Primitives isn't going to be at Dyeing to Stitch's Retreat due to health reasons.  I hope she is okay.  Stacy Nash is taking her place.
A

1 comment: