I worked on Flowers of the Needle Never Fade until I hit a difficult spot. I was trying to couch the thread for the basket. It wasn't going where I wanted it to go so I went looking for something else to work on. I started digging in the laundry basket of shame and found a kit that I got two years ago. I got it from an estate sale. It is a project by C A Wells that was in Fine Lines Magazine.
All the pieces are in the kit so I started it. I had to start it three times just to get it in the right place and to learn to read the chart correctly. It is worked on linen banding. But once I got started correctly I was on a roll. It looks huge after working on 40 count. I got to practice some hedebo stitches. Now I am stitching the rose.
I am waiting for the Bay of Evil kit to come up - 15 minutes!!!