I sewed the rows of the oilcloth tote lining together. I don't like that the bottom of the bag is undefined. I wonder it I can put a piece of mat board or acrylic in it to make a hard bottom. Anyway, I started cutting out the oilcloth. It really isn't oilcloth but only a very light plastic coating on regular fabric. At least I'm making progress.
I printed out a part of the finished American Sampler that I had a photo of. Then I put it on the flat casket that I made out of foamcore to get a better idea of what I have in mind to stitch. It looks so different than what I imagined.
I finished the little flower on 40 count fabric. The two silk flosses I used are different from each other. The pink is a thicker premium floss and the white is a 6 ply ( I just used one ply) silk floss. I was wondering how this would work out. I guess it is okay.
There is another flower on the other end and I will make some changes (make it a bit smaller) and try it again and see if I improve my stitching.
It is very quiet in the neighborhood since school started yesterday.
I better get cracking on my bird.