Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday

Slow but steady progress here.  The GPA project is coming along nicely.  It is fun to work one little motif at time.  I am working my way up to the top.

Mr. Snowman is getting fat.  There are a couple of birds perched on his hat  and I'd like to get those done today.

Then I have most of the first (of three) panels done on the Purple Thread needlebook.  I am imagining it in different colors.  The two greens are so close you can't tell them apart.  A couple of the pinks are so close you can't tell them apart either.  I'm not sure what kind of flower that is but with the addition of a couple of stitches, you could make it a pansy.

I got some stash in the mail yesterday.  There just isn't enough time in the day to stitch all the things I want to make!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment