I worked on the GPA design all day and she is all stitched. Now I need to finish her into something like a huswif. I like how she turned out. I used just one strand for the backstitch but I wonder if I should have used two. Whatever. I wish you could see the real colors as they are much better than what my camera does to the colors. Goldy yellow and blue are the real life colors. I'd like to find a blue and yellow plaid to line this with. I'll have to dig around and see if I have anything that will do in my closet full of stitching stuff.
Roz asked if I used the threads that came with the Vierlande Winders' Keeper kit. I did. To just glance at the main thread color, you would call it black. But it is not a true black. The name of the color is "Evil" and it is a dark charcoal. It doesn't really have a blue tinge - maybe it is just my camera. I like Amy Mitten's silks. The other color of floss used in this project matched the linen so well that it was hard to stitch with. It was called "Cadaver".
I worked just a teeny bit on the Second Bookmark.
I guess my goal for today is to finish the second panel of the Purple Thread needlebook.