Monday, May 14, 2012

Marching On

I am working on four main projects now that I can't put the Second Bookmark down.  I'm loving the Second Bookmark.  I just want to work on it all the time.

Mr. Snowman is coming along slowly with some big blocks of color to be put in.  I working my way down to the raccoon.

I made good progress on the GPA design.  I want to do the house today.

The Purple Thread needlebook is doing well.  I finally decided on the flower color and I like it.  If I get enough time, I'll be able to finish that second panel.

I go to see Dylan today.  Next to the last time.  I want to find out how his mother liked the hand cream we made.  I found out that Dylan missed last week because he was visiting his brother again.

It is a lovely sunny day here.  DH is getting some flowers to put in the ground.  His dahlias are showing signs of life.  I want to sit out on the back porch for a little while this afternoon.
A

1 comment: