I worked on the Bookmark and I'm making slow but steady progress.
Then I stitched a little GPA design. I wanted it to be smaller. I have a larger design I by her that I showed yesterday and I want to start that one. I had forgotten what colors I wanted to use and I had put aside her fabric as it was 36 count. But now that I have tried 40 count and can handle it fine, I am going to go with her linen.
I went to the fabric store. That is always dangerous. I was looking for a tote bag pattern for the oilcloth I bought. I should have bought the pattern when I got the material but I was too cheap. I didn't buy a pattern but I got two of those packets of quilt squares. I have no idea what I am going to do with them but they are pretty. I'll have to lay them out and sew then together and just see what I can come up with.