Friday, May 18, 2012

Close

This week has gone so fast.  I am getting my things together for the class on Sunday with Amy Mitten.  DH has given me two maps of the area so I can't get lost this time.  I lost my way last October to Spicer House when I went to the Button Brag Book class.  They are ordering box lunches from Panera.  That will be perfect.


The progress on the Second Bookmark is slowing down now that the larger areas of color are done.  I think I'll take a 10 by 10 square on the chart and concentrate on it today.

I got the second panel of the Purple Thread needlebook done.  I timed myself on how long it took to do a section of the border and it didn't take very long (ten minutes).  So now I can't complain or dread  the border as it doesn't take that long.  The third panel will go fast.  I don't like this project.  It seems "clunky" not delicate.  I don't like the floss colors.  My "W" didn't fit very well in the space available.  Whine, whine, whine.

I liked some things I saw in the Attic's Newsletter.  Uh-oh.  I know I shouldn't order anything.
I got a little done on Mr. Snowman but not really enough to warrant a photo.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment