I've been working on the scissors fob of the Stitching Chair Necessaire. I have the front done and just need to add an initial to the back - and a few other things. Then I can stitch her together using CA's method.
I stitched some more tummy and a lot of the quail on Mr. Snowman.
I tried to do some of the stitches around the face in the Second Bookmark. I bet you can see her better now.
I had to frog some on Mute But Not Silent. I was one stitch off and that threw everything out of whack. I thought I had fixed it but alas, I hadn't and I had to frog it again. ARGH.
Too much to stitch and not enough time!