Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rain

Today it is raining.  My right sacroiliac is out.  So it isn't the best day.  I've been to the chiropractor but I haven't done any walking (yet?!).
Marilyn asked about my Barbara Jackson strawberries.  I went and sorted out all the Barbara Jackson strawberries that I have stitched and I have six.  I bought some on ebay, I've taken classes through my guild and at Celebrations with her.  Here they are:






  I think there are a couple in magazines that I haven't done yet.

I worked on the Toy Box.  This is the front so far.

I need a break so I may apply the felt pieces to Hampton Court.
I think I'll get out the heating pad.  Ice doesn't seem to help.
A

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Hope you are well soon. Sometimes when you have that pinched nerve and if it takes your breath away when you move - best not to go for your walk. You know your body best. The strawberries are beautiful. Toy box piece is gorgeous. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection.
    You have a problem with your SI joint? I have permanent damage to my left SI joint from a fall 10 years ago. I am in pain daily, every day. How do you manage your pain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toy box is coming right along. Looks good! I don't know how you stitch when you are in pain...I simply can't. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope you feel better soon. :(
    OMG!
    I LOVE all of your Strawberries!
    Thanks for sharing them.
    The toy box looks like it's coming along nicely.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete