Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Rain

Today it is raining.  My right sacroiliac is out.  So it isn't the best day.  I've been to the chiropractor but I haven't done any walking (yet?!).
Marilyn asked about my Barbara Jackson strawberries.  I went and sorted out all the Barbara Jackson strawberries that I have stitched and I have six.  I bought some on ebay, I've taken classes through my guild and at Celebrations with her.  Here they are:






  I think there are a couple in magazines that I haven't done yet.

I worked on the Toy Box.  This is the front so far.

I need a break so I may apply the felt pieces to Hampton Court.
I think I'll get out the heating pad.  Ice doesn't seem to help.
A

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Hope you are well soon. Sometimes when you have that pinched nerve and if it takes your breath away when you move - best not to go for your walk. You know your body best. The strawberries are beautiful. Toy box piece is gorgeous. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome collection.
    You have a problem with your SI joint? I have permanent damage to my left SI joint from a fall 10 years ago. I am in pain daily, every day. How do you manage your pain?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your toy box is coming right along. Looks good! I don't know how you stitch when you are in pain...I simply can't. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope you feel better soon. :(
    OMG!
    I LOVE all of your Strawberries!
    Thanks for sharing them.
    The toy box looks like it's coming along nicely.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete