Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Monday, July 7, 2014

It's Monday

It is Monday and the bathrooms are clean.  I've done my walking.  There is chili in the crock pot.  So things are under control.
I cut out the fish tail for Hampton Court.  I used two different scissors.  But maybe they weren't the best ones.

This is one that is for making lures for fishing.  It was recommended by a designer for a class I'm taking later this year.

Then these are applique scissors that are very sharp down to the tip.

Both have serrated blades.  I think I got close enough without cutting through any stitches.
I finished-finished the Best of Friends Strawberry.


Wouldn't you know that after I found some green felt and got it all on the strawberry that I found the felt that came in the kit?  Whatever.

I want to work on the front of the Toy Box today and see how far I can get.  Plus the step in Hampton Court is to put on some felt padding for the other part of the fish.
A

3 comments:

  1. Great work on the tail. :) The strawberry is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tail looks great.
    Love that Strawberry! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete