Friday, July 11, 2014

Distracted

I didn't make my goal yesterday.  I got distracted.  I picked up the cornflower from the Spring Casket Keepsakes.  I still have a ton of detached buttonhole petals to stitch for it.  I had just started lacing the measuring tape piece when  I noticed that I had a mistake so I took out what I had done and started again.  And again.  And again.  Now it is a challenge.  I will get this done if it kills me.  So I kept on it.  It isn't pretty or perfect but it is very close to being done.  Hopefully when the petals are attached you won't notice the edging.


Then I put a few stitches in the half doll.

Then I decided that I wanted to do the Jacob's ladder needlebook for the Toy Box.  I am almost done with one side.

 So I still need to finish the front.
Back to work
A


2 comments:

  1. WOW your cornflower is looking amazing regardless of the challenges it gave you. Great progress on all your wips. Especially the doll project - soooo pretty!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of stamina!
    Glad you finally got it, it looks good.
    The Doll is coming along nicely, and the Toy Box projects also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete