Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Clarify

I need to clarify what I said yesterday.  I am working on the toys of the Toy Box.

 I have one more to stitch from the original kit, the scissors fob.  I actually have two more kits of toys to add.  The Paint Box:

and the Hobby Horse:

I really want to stitch the Jack in the Box too but Betsy is out of springs and if she wants to make more kits she has to buy 500 springs.  We told her we would like a kit even if it didn't have a spring.
I dare not start these as I have too many irons in the fire so to speak.
I reached my goal yesterday.  The fifth butterfly wing is done and I've started the sixth one.

The Primer pin cushion to the Toy Box is all done and ready to be put together.

Today I see that Annette has posted her progress on the half doll.  We are having a SAL.   I need to put some stitches in that one.  She's way ahead of me and that drives me crazy!
So what is my goal today?
To finish-finish the pin cushion and get as close as possible to finish stitching wing number six.
Of course there are lots more things I want to do, but I'm trying to be realistic here.
A


1 comment:

  1. Your toy chest is gorgeous. Each little toy, while being useful is also nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete