Thursday, July 24, 2014

One More Hillock

Hampton Court is almost done!  One more hillock to go.  This one will have lots of silk wrapped pearl (purl?) on it.  I was wondering when I would need the black pounce.  This is where.  I had read about pounce but never used it.  It worked out pretty well but it is messy.  I'm sure (knock on wood) that I can finish this up today.  I am so tickled that I will be able to stitch this to completion.


I got good mail yesterday.  I ordered the books that Janet showed on her blog (janet.brandt.com).

  They came from the UK but they arrived sooner than I expected.  I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and look closely at them.  They look like such fun to play with.  I would love to putter around and see what I can make.  I love making stuff.

I signed up for another class.  This time it is Amy Mitten's Autumn Casket Keepsakes.

 I just love her classes and the directions are always so good.  This makes me want to concentrate on getting that darling butterfly done!
A

1 comment:

  1. Your Hampton Court is stunning!!

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete