Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Thursday, July 24, 2014

One More Hillock

Hampton Court is almost done!  One more hillock to go.  This one will have lots of silk wrapped pearl (purl?) on it.  I was wondering when I would need the black pounce.  This is where.  I had read about pounce but never used it.  It worked out pretty well but it is messy.  I'm sure (knock on wood) that I can finish this up today.  I am so tickled that I will be able to stitch this to completion.


I got good mail yesterday.  I ordered the books that Janet showed on her blog (janet.brandt.com).

  They came from the UK but they arrived sooner than I expected.  I haven't had a chance yet to sit down and look closely at them.  They look like such fun to play with.  I would love to putter around and see what I can make.  I love making stuff.

I signed up for another class.  This time it is Amy Mitten's Autumn Casket Keepsakes.

 I just love her classes and the directions are always so good.  This makes me want to concentrate on getting that darling butterfly done!
A

1 comment:

  1. Your Hampton Court is stunning!!

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete