Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hillocks

Hillocks must be an English expression.  That's all I have left on Hampton Court.  I finished Hillock 3 yesterday and started Hillock 4.  That leaves two hillocks to go.  Can you believe it?  I'm almost done!

I've signed up for an Ellen Chester class through my guild.  It has the most beautiful tiger maple carrier.  Like I need another class!

I finished my book.  Yeah!  I read a few pages of the next book too.  I'm not going to be so obsessed with The Silkworm.  Really.
It is a lovely day out.
A

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so close to being done!
    It's a beautiful piece.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Delighted that you like "Kindred Spirits"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You are going to LOVE Ellen and she's the best teacher.
    I took 2 of her classes last summer and loved getting to meet Ellen and the projects too! LOVE your progress - you are so close to being done.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete