Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday

It's Monday and the walking is done and the bathrooms are clean.  DH has gone off to play soccer.
So where am I?
Some days it seems like I just don't have anything interesting to show you.  But just knowing that I want to show something makes me work harder and longer.  So you motivate me whether you know it or not.  I really want to get the butterfly from Summer Casket Keepsakes done so I am plugging away on those wings.  I have four done and four to go.

When I needed a break from the wings, I worked a bit on the pin cushion from the Toy Box.  It is coming along nicely.

Several people told me that Classic Colorworks is the new name for Crescent Colors floss.  Thanks!
BFF suggested a green for the border of the Ladies Prim Society kit.  Great idea!  I'm thinking a green/teal overdyed.
Idele Gilbert said she would let me know if she makes a pattern for the fish pin cushion.  Yeah!
Time to play.
A

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress on the Butterfly.
    How many more pieces to the Toy Box?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wings you've stitching. I love how the toy box pincushion will have stitched sides. love Annette

    ReplyDelete