Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Little Pink

I've got a bit more momentum in the Home Sweet Home project.  I added some pink and that makes all the difference.

 I didn't like the sweet peas as they didn't look right shape-wise.  So I changed them a bit.  I had some variegated pink floss handy so I tried starting a sweet pea.  I love it!  It isn't finished yet but I want to work on it.

It was very cold this morning so I decided to walk at the Y.  But getting to the Y was not easy.  There was a race or marathon or something going on and my way was blocked off in several directions.  Very frustrating.  I persevered and got my walking in.

The other buds on the amaryllis are opening up gradually.  I'll take a picture when they are all open.
A

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, your sweet peas look lovely. My boss used to grow them, and bought bunches into the office for all the girls. I'm glad Home Sweet Home is taking shape, it's a great project. Regards Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sweet Peas are so cute. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete