I ironed the Blackwork tray. I found the finishing directions and supplies. (That's a minor miracle in itself!)
So now I need to change the thread in my sewing machine. I was too lazy to do it last night. The directions say to sew the linen and lining together by hand. Baloney! That's what sewing machines are for. I cut a piece of comic board to fit the bottom of the tray but I'm not sure I'll use it. We'll see. I didn't stitch the square to mark the bottom of the tray. We'll see how it goes.
Amy Mitten is a genius. I have been working on Harmony's Lute. There is so much detail that has gone into this little lute, it is amazing. This will be a masterpiece once I get it done. This is how far I am.
I think the hands are next.
I filled in the froggy on the Big Mermaid.
I love him - and I don't really like frogs.
I may start the squirrel next.
Tomorrow is the road trip to Stitchville so I won't be posting until next week.