Saturday, August 15, 2015

Backstitching

I did a lot of backstitching yesterday.  I worked on the bigger Mermaid
.

I wanted to get her mirror done.  I love how it turned out.

Then I wanted to get one of the animals stitched.

I got the fish and the squirrel done.  Cool.  It will be fun to fill them in with color.

I got just a little bit more done on the mermaid purse.  It is starting to take shape.

A little bit more was done on the Prairie Schooler ornament.

I've done my walking and have gone to the farmer's market.  There is a 5K run out that way and it was a pain to get in and out of the market.  So I ate a caramel on my way home for my trouble.
It's going to get hot today.  I want to finish up the three queens.  That's my goal for today.
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress.
    Can't wait to see when you add the colors.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete