Monday, August 17, 2015

Bee Happy

 FaceTime is great.  I was delighted to get to see Claire open her bee apron.

She called it the Ariel present because I had wrapped it up in Little Mermaid paper.  She put it on and it fit just fine.



 I'm tickled pink.  I also made a zipper bag out of some of the left over fabric.  I didn't send that to her yet.  Then I found out that we can meet up in Chicago next month.  Yeah!  I'll give it to her then and put some fun things inside it.  To top things off, Claire got into the preschool I was hoping for.  I am so thrilled.

I finished off the Prairie Schooler ornament yesterday.


 I goofed though.  I didn't look at the chart closely and I assumed that Santa's bag was black.  It wasn't.  It is supposed to be a dark grey.  I don't care, mine is black.

I worked just a teeny bit on the backstitching for the big Mermaid.

 I love all the elements in it.  It is so 17th century style.  I want to finish the frog today.  I need to put some time in on my Amy Mitten projects too.
I need more time!
A

1 comment:

  1. Claire is too cute with her Bee apron.
    Great finish on the Santa.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete