Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Butterfly

I got most of the butterfly stitched on the big Mermaid.  I didn't do it's antenni yet.  Today's goal is the strawberry plant.  Making progress!


I started the stitching on Harmony's lute.  I got the scissors holder lute stitched and now I'm working on the larger one that attaches to the walnut.

I am happy with my satin stitching so far.  Then there will be a filling chain stitch on the other part of it.  That's what I want to work my way down to today.

I was trying to pick up my sewing room as it looks like I'm a hoarder at the moment.  So I was looking through bags and found the Merry Cox project that I think I can stitch pretty quickly.

 So I worked a bit on it.

 I'm going to change it a little.  The flower looking things are not going to be green.  I'll make them pink or blue.

There are a lot of words that are over one.  That may slow me down a bit.

A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on the Mermaids.
    The Lute is turning out so cool.
    The Merry Cox will be pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete