My three queens just needs a few finishing touches and it will be done.
I finished stitching the top row and put in two cute birds.
I wanted to put flowers on the arch but I wasn't happy with my first try. I want to try a few leaves and /or curlicues to see how that looks. I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out but something else is needed to complete it.
I am still working on the "housekeeping" part of Harmony. I need to install a magnet on the back lining and finish up the back stitching of the lute.
I put in the pink motif and started a purple one. I like the addition of more colors. Green just doesn't do it for me!
It felt cool when I went walking this morning. It was 57 degrees. That is pretty cool for August.
I am very embarrassed. I've been looking for this one pattern at every cross stitch shop I visit. As I was looking for something in my sewing room yesterday, what should I come across but that very pattern. I already had it! Good thing those shops didn't have it or I would have bought it twice. Duh.
I have to clean up my sewing room. Really.