Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Finishing Touches

My three queens just needs a few finishing touches and it will be done.

  I finished stitching the top row and put in two cute birds.

 I wanted to put flowers on the arch but I wasn't happy with my first try.  I want to try a few leaves and /or curlicues to see how that looks.  I'm pretty happy with how it has turned out but something else is needed to complete it.

I am still working on the "housekeeping" part of  Harmony.  I need to install a magnet on the back lining and finish up the back stitching of the lute.


I put in the pink motif and started a purple one.  I like the addition of more colors.  Green just doesn't do it for me!


It felt cool when I went walking this morning.  It was 57 degrees.  That is pretty cool for August.
I am very embarrassed.  I've been looking for this one pattern at every cross stitch shop I visit.  As I was looking for something in my sewing room yesterday, what should I come across but that very pattern.  I already had it!  Good thing those shops didn't have it or I would have bought it twice.  Duh.
I have to clean up my sewing room.  Really.
A

1 comment:

  1. The Queens look great!
    Nice start on Harmony.
    More colors are better. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete