I put the rick rack and bow around the bee apron's neck.
I sent it off to Claire this morning. I hope she likes it.
I worked on the three queens. I'm not sure the arch over them goes with the row above them but I will have to get it all in and see.
I like the tudor style rose row and it fits in the area I have left above the queens..
This is getting close to being done! I'm going to mount it on some comic board with some warm and natural under it. Then I'll see how it looks. I want to mount the top on comic board too but I have to trim the satin and I'm a little skittish about that. Jenny Adin-Christie has written my name in one corner and I kind-of don't want to cut that off.
I found the parts (charts, floss, directions, linen) to the Quaker Bag so I could work on it. I got one more motif finished up.
I'm thinking of using pink on the next motif.
It is a lovely summer day.