Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sampler

I've made some progress on Ophelia's sampler.  I'm almost done with the alphabet.  After the alphabet there are flowers and birds.  That will be more fun.  Of course it is slow-going on 40 count over one.
But it is progress!

I finished the flower row on the third panel of the Spring Fling project.  I had some "reverse stitching" to do as I was off one thread on the last flower.  Ugh.  On to the triple rice stitch.
I made good progress on Catherine Theron's Americana Needlebook.  There was some "reverse stitching" on this one too.  Why didn't I notice sooner that one side was lower than the other??  All fixed now.

Other parts are in place so I just have to complete them.
I had to walk at the Y this morning as it was raining.  This is the first time in several months that I had to go to the Y.  I'm making chili to put in the crock pot today.
A

3 comments: