I've made some progress on Ophelia's sampler. I'm almost done with the alphabet. After the alphabet there are flowers and birds. That will be more fun. Of course it is slow-going on 40 count over one.
I finished the flower row on the third panel of the Spring Fling project. I had some "reverse stitching" to do as I was off one thread on the last flower. Ugh. On to the triple rice stitch.
Other parts are in place so I just have to complete them.
I had to walk at the Y this morning as it was raining. This is the first time in several months that I had to go to the Y. I'm making chili to put in the crock pot today.