Sunday, July 12, 2015

Inside and Outside

I got the scissors fob to Williamsburg Remembered all stitched, front and back.

I can't wait to lace this guy together.  I think I'll put a piece of comic board in the middle and maybe a piece of Warm'n Natural.  Cute!
Then I did some of the preliminary finishing for the Needlebook.  I ironed my stitching and pressed the seam allowances to the inside.  I put interfacing on the muslin and cut this to fix the three sections.  I did this also for the inside of the case.


 I can't put the two parts (outside and inside of the case) together until I get the pin keep, pocket and needle keep stitched and installed on the inside.   I'm worried that the inside is too big for the outside.  Sometimes compensation has to be made.
It was fun to concentrate on this yesterday and make some progress.
I had coffee with my BFF#2 and her mom.  My BFF#2 picked me up a pattern I was looking for when she went to House of Stitches.

This looks like it will be fun to stitch.  Maybe I'll take it along with me to the Silver Needle retreat.  I just have to look up all the threads.
This month is flying by.  How can it be almost the middle of July??  Does time go faster when you are older?
A

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, and what a great new project to start.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no I think I need that stitching by the sea pattern - that is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete