I'm going to be a Great Aunt again in April. That means I need to make a stitched gift. They have decided on a name already. So I wanted to stitch her name (yes, it's a girl!). So I went looking for the alphabet I used to stitch "Sophia". It was a kit from Sweden or somewhere. Can I find it? Not yet. I went through all the places that I thought I might have put it. In the process of looking I found some other stuff. I started digging in the laundry basket of shame and found many things that I had forgotten about. I found a completed Nostalgic Needle design that is reminiscent of a William Morris design called strawberry thief. I was reminded how much I like this design. I should finish it off so I can enjoy it. So I did.
I had some William Morris fabric that I just love so I put that on the back. It is very sweet.
I worked out the face on Eleonora's Box.
I just left out about three stitches on her profile and added a few stitches at her neck. I'm happy she doesn't look like Ernest Borgnine. I did get the back half finished. So today I will work on the other half of the back.
I want to get the ribbon farther along on Friesland.
I should work on some of the over one motifs on Amy Mitten's Quaker Bag too.