I'm inching toward a finish on The Traveler. I got the lines in the second handle.
Now for the flowers. There are approximately 54 flowers to do. UGH. I'm working on number one. I'm going to pace myself a little. I'm going to put in one thread which is 5 flowers and then I'm going to do something else. Then later I'll come back and put in another thread. We'll see how that goes.
I was happy with my progress on the Elizabethan Etui. I tried doing the trellis stitch for the top of the tassel like thing ( I think I called it a thistle yesterday).
It sort of is an upside down thistle shape. Anyway, it went well! I got a third of the top edge done.
I finished the motif on Friesland.
If I put in my initial next to it, I will have finshed a whole chart page. There are many pages however. I bet I am half done with the main piece. Not too shabby.