Saturday, February 14, 2015

And Now For Something Easy

Eleonora's Box was a lot of work so I wanted to stitch something easy.  I picked up the ebay kit and got the front done.

The back is even easier so I can finish that today.  Maybe I can even put it together.
I started the second corner on Friesland.

 I have an itch to start something new.  Uh-oh.  I am going to try and find the early bird class from Jackie that I had in Williamsburg.  I think it won't be too hard or too long to make.  There is a certain excitement starting something new.
Here is one last photo of Eleonora's Box.

 The lining got installed yesterday and it is DONE.
The weather outside is crappy.  That the nicest work for it.  Snow, white-outs and bitter cold.  It makes me want to eat brownies.
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on both.
    The box is just beautiful inside and out.
    It's very cold and windy here in WI also.
    Stay warm.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete