Monday, January 7, 2013

The New Week

My schedule gets really back to normal today.  The bathrooms are clean.  I will see Dylan today - the first time in three weeks.  Maybe I should take pizza.  I loved seeing the two hour premiere of Downton Abbey last night.  I also saw a special on the Highclere, the castle where Downton is filmed.  Very interesting.  It did make me want to find out more about Lord Canarvan (the one that died of a mosquito bite) and his wife.  The house really did host soldiers recovering during World War 1.

I've no stitching to show and no pictures to post.  I'm not waiting for anything to come in the mail.  The most exciting thing today is I am making meatballs for dinner.  I know, it's sad.  But when you consider all the awful things that others are dealing with, I am grateful for a quiet life doing what I enjoy.  What more can one ask?
A

No comments:

Post a Comment