Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gloriana!

I got my prize yesterday!  I am so thrilled.  I got one meter of all the Gloriana threads.  Wow.  Look how organized they are.  They are all labeled and in numerical order.  How cool is that?
DH was not impressed.  He know that I have a lot of thread.  He has seen the Big Bin of DMC that I have accumulated over the last few decades.  But he doesn't understand the difference between cotton floss and SILK floss or regular floss and overdyed floss.
I also got my Premium floss of the Month order from Hand Dyed Fibers.  I think I am a thread hoarder.
What a thread day!
I am thinking of starting the Victorian Painted Lady sewing case from Gay Ann Rogers.  I have to find all the pieces first.  I am still working on finishing the December class.  Almost done.  I saw all the things that Cathy B (With Needle and Thread) has stitched lately and am very jealous.  I have several of those charts and want to stitch them too.
Happy Stitching!
A

3 comments:

  1. WoW! Congratulations Amy!:)
    I know these silks will be so nice for you.
    Aren´t threads just the coolest thing, Love them too:)

    Many hugs!
    Anette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the Gloriana prize. I missed that it was you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... you must feel like you're in stitching nirvana! LOL!! Have fun fondling your threads!

    ReplyDelete