Saturday, January 26, 2013

Concentration

I think if I concentrate on the Trevelyon Holly ornament, I can get all the regular stitching done today.  I am on a roll with the leaves.  I counted and I have about 14 measles left to do.  This front side that I am working on is so much more "me".  I like the style of it and the smoothness of it compared to the back.

I made a mistake in the Painted Lady Sewing Case but it was so far back in the stitching that I'm just going to leave it that way.  I am one stitch short on top of the first floor windows.  ARGH.  But I think it won't make much difference.  I got all (most?) of the first floor window done.

 Now I need to do the second floor windows just like the first floor ones - only they are a stitch or two shorter.  I know I must be making progress as I have almost used up one whole skein of the white silk.  I wish that the chart was color coded and I wish there was a master chart with everything on it.

If I get a new happy chair, I have to clean up my sewing room.  Otherwise the furniture delivery people will think that I am a hoarder.  I took a look at the junk in my sewing room and have no idea where I am going to put it all.  I know that I should clean out all my teacher stuff but I'm having a hard time letting go of it.  What if I need it?  I think I need a professional to help me.  DH would just throw everything out.
A

1 comment:

  1. I think you are correct about this second side of the Trevelyon. Smooth is good isn't it. Painted Ladies is sure coming along fast.

    ReplyDelete