Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HB Claire

Today is a very special day.  Our granddaughter Claire turns one year old!  Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?

What a joy this last year has been as we watched her grow and change.  I can't wait to see her in person next week.  Which reminds me that I need to start to get ready.  I have to iron clothes and kit up a couple of small projects.  This is a mini vacation for us as we will be going from cold and snow to sunny southern California.

I am on the very last piece of the December class.  I want to get back to doing berries on the Trevelyon Holly ornament so that I am ready when the passing thread comes in the mail.  I still have the whole other side to embroider as well.  I want to find all the pieces to the Painted Lady Sewing case so that when the urge strikes me I can put in nun stitches (millions of them! Nun stitches on top of nun stitches - really).

I saw Dylan yesterday and we had some personal pan pizzas.  Yum.  We had a great time playing Sorry and Zingo (sort of like Bingo).

Happy Birthday Claire!
A



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Claire. She is certainly a beautiful little granddaughter Amy and you are right to be proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amy
    What a beautiful little Queen you have
    Congratulations
    Have a lovely holiday
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie pie. Happy Birthday Claire.

    ReplyDelete