Friday, January 4, 2013

And The Winner Is...

I tried using the random number generator for the first time.  Boy is it easy.  You just type in the max number and press generate.  That's easier than writing out the names and pulling a piece of paper.  The winner is Jane B!  Congratulations Jane.  Email me your snail mail and I will send the prize charts off to you.  I kind of wish I could send everyone who entered something.  I don't want anyone to lose.

I just realized that little miss Claire's birthday is sneaking up on me.  I am already too late to send her something and have it get there in time for her actual birthday.  We are going to celebrate when we get there in a couple weeks (one week and six days but who's counting). Note to self: next year send something in late December to get it there in time.

Well, I didn't make my goal for yesterday.  I wanted to complete a whole bead.  Nope, didn't happen.  I messed around trying to stitch the bead.  It turned out harder than I thought.  I did stitch the two sides.  So now I am putting beads on my bead.  Then I can lace them together and do the edge.

I went through the laundry basket of shame and found some ribbon that I had been looking for.  I guess that is some progress.

I went shopping today and was happy to see the parking lots much less busy.  I'm glad the Christmas season is over.  I went to the Post Office but the line was pretty long.  Oh well.
The sun is shining and that's a good thing.
A

1 comment:

  1. laundry basket of shame LOL you are funny!
    Having abit of cold and feverish I am taking it slow.
    Like your bead-project, have never seen anything like that before.

    Hugs and take care,
    Anette

    ReplyDelete