Monday, August 27, 2012

Slow

I'm a little slow getting things done today.  DH slept in and I didn't get started with the bathrooms until later.  And I goofed off a little so it took longer.
I have started some finishing. I ironed the Pink Lemonade needlebook, cut the Warm & Natural batting, pressed the lining fabric and it is ready to be stitched (by hand) together.  There is a small ribbon to be sewn on the far side of the front and a 2 inch ribbon pocket on the inside.

I also I ironed the Strawberry Hill project and am ready to do some machine sewing on it.  It would be nice to get those two things totally done today.

I started the Claire Christmas ornament.  I didn't get too much done.  I'm starting at the bottom and what you can see so far is her foot which will be outlined in black.  This is a terrible photo.  I'll have a better photo tomorrow.

I got just a tad done on the Cherished Stitches Limited Edition kit.  I really like the fabric and threads that I substituted.

I was tickled pink to see Claire wearing a dress that I made.  She is almost 9 months old now and the pattern was a three months old size.  Patterns for babies are so far off size.  She is so adorable.
A

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Amy,
    I do love the Pink Lemonade and the colours of the Cherished Stitches. You are really doing well with finishing. Hope you have a profitable day.

    ReplyDelete