Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm So Excited

I'm so excited!  Not only am I leaving tomorrow for a week of stitching but my Cabinet of Curiosities box is scheduled to be delivered today!  I can't wait.  I'm half packed for the trip.  I vacuumed so I feel less guilty leaving for 5 days.  I know, it makes no sense.

And now for something completely different.  I decided to be a good girl and cut out my Sue Spargo kit and sew it together just like I'm supposed to.


 But I am also cutting out another one in the colors of wool I like and with a nicely shaped bird and pretty fabric.

 I am going to do them in parallel.  Then we'll see whose looks better! (I already know who is going to win)   By the way, I saw some wool at my LNS this morning and it was 22 dollars for a not very big piece.  What gives?  Why is it so expensive?

I will see you next week with a full report on the Needlework Guild of Minnesota's 2012 Retreat.
Also, when my Cabinet of Curiosities box comes, I'll photograph it so you can see.
I'm so excited!
A

I

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. Amy! Can't wait to see your Cabinet goodies. Nancy

    ReplyDelete