Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's a New Day

Yeah!  I finished  Beautiful!  It looks a lot better ironed and nice and smooth.  Look at it in all its glory.

Now on to other things.  I spent some time on Mute But Not Silent.  The upper right hand corner is finished. All that is left is the upper left hand corner.  This can be finished in just a few days.


I did a bit of finishing.  I laced all the Claire banner parts and cut the felt backing.  I am going to iron the felt to the letter with Steam-a-Seam2.  Hopefully that will work.  Then I'll make some twisted cording to hang them all together.

I found a listing on ebay for the Salem needle roll which is an out of stock kit from Thistle Threads.  It is driving me crazy because I really want it but it is bid up to over 200 dollars now.  Rats.  I should just email and see if the kit will ever be instock again.  Like I don't have enough to do already!

I over slept today and then didn't eat breakfast until after exercise class so my day is all messed up already.  But that makes life interesting, doesn't it?
A


No comments:

Post a Comment