Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday

It was rainy this morning.  Not like Houston.  I was able to walk using an umbrella.  I really like walking outside as opposed to walking at the Y.

I got my monthly Colour and Cotton overdyed fabric.  This time I asked for bright colors.  And it is very bright!


The bathrooms are clean.  Claire got her dress and it fits, sort of.  DIL had to alter the straps.  I took four inches out of the straps when I altered it and DIL had to take out another two inches.  Something is wrong with this pattern!  It is designed for a gorilla.



I should get my Colour and Cotton floss order this week and there is a package coming from The Silver Needle.
A

1 comment:

  1. This is a great Halloween/Fall fabric.
    Claire looks so cute in her dress and matching Dolly.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete