Saturday, August 19, 2017

Another Match

I finally finished altering the second set of dresses for Claire and her doll, Natalie.

The pattern shows a doily thing in the middle of the waist but I don't think it needs it.

I'm hoping it fits Claire.  Fingers crossed.

I've been walking and to the Farmer's Market.  Besides all the vegetables, I got all the bad things today, a turtle (only one!), a cinnamon roll (I only ate a little bit of it - so far) and some Herbed Havarti cheese.  Yum.

We had a good time at Stitching Bits and Bobs yesterday.  They had even more threads than I remembered.  And we got 20% off!  Can't beat that.

Have a great weekend!
A

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, Claire will love them.
    I don't think it needs that doily because of the band across.
    Amy, please E-mail me about that tray.
    My E-mail is on my profile
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete