Friday, August 18, 2017

Coverlet Tray

Sometimes designs just appeal to me.  I don't know why, they just do.  I just liked the Coverlet Berry Scissor Tray design.

 I think I got it at Stitchville along with all the threads.  It is stitch on 40 count.  I like how it turned out and it wasn't too hard even on the 40 count.

 The package says that she got the tray at Hobby Lobby.  I went looking at Hobby Lobby and couldn't find it.  If anyone knows where the tray is in Hobby Lobby, let me know.  The designer altered the tray by taking off some loops or hooks and then painting it.  I'm hoping I can do that - if I find it!
It includes a pattern for the strawberry which I think adds a lot.  I'll have to see if I have some red wool in that rat's nest of a closet.
I'm hoping to make a road trip up to Stitching Bits and Bobs this morning with BFF#2.  I just need a couple of threads, and boy, do they have a selection of threads there.  Maybe we'll do lunch and hit the quilt store too.
A

5 comments:

  1. I have been looking for the tray also. The HL here does not have it and the on-line shop does not have it. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your coverlet finish -- the design and the colors. Hope you had a good outing with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your latest finish! I'm sometimes surprised at the designs that appeal to me that are usually not my thing at all too, and then I try to figure out just what has intrigued me. Sometimes it's a color scheme, sometimes a fresh twist on an old style, or maybe a current font type. It's nice to switch things up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one too, so pretty.
    Are you making the Strawberries too?
    I saw them at the HL here.
    They were by the rusty items, kind of by the general crafts aisles.
    I have to go there today, so if they have some, I will pick one up for you. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete