Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Limited Edition

I found another Limited Edition kit offered by Down Sunshine Lane and designed by Hands On Designs.  I liked the sea theme and knew it would be easy to stitch.


  So I ordered it.  The tray is such a pretty color and the spool is already painted.  Win-win.  I love a block pin cushion.  You also get the pins, scissors and the corner measure too.  I took the spool part as my plane project on the way to Minneapolis and got it all stitched.


Yesterday I was able to finish the block pin cushion.


Cute!
I've started the tray.  If I don't get distracted, I could finish this off this week.
A

3 comments:

  1. If you want to sell or donate the charts when you are done, Please let me know.

    JHM
    http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute set.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to stitch the main design. Do you still have this chart?
    Thanks, Amanda
    stitchnaway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete