Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Little Birdie

I is quite rare when I find something I want to stitch in the cross stitch magazine that I subscribe to.  In the last issue I found a cute bird.  I have a thing for birds.  I even like ugly birds.  This one stitched up in about a day.  I think he turned out cute.

I'm not sure how to finish him off.  Frame?  Pin cushion?  Bag?  Ornament?  Don't know.

I have a dentist appointment this morning.  I am so almost done with the I Dream of the Sea main tray.  That is my goal today, get that all done.
A

4 comments:

  1. I love that bird! I even have the polka dotted fabric the model is stitched on, but I really like the pale blue (or is it gray?) fabric you used, too. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet bird you stitched! I think he/she would make a fabulous oval-shaped ornament. What linen did you stitch it on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little bird is adorable! Hmmm... I didn't like his feet when looking at the chart, but your little guy's feet look exactly like birdy feet. I'd vote for ornament.

    ReplyDelete